Legs up the Wall
- Helps low back pain
- Helps insomnia
- Prepares legs for inversions
- Lay on your side with your hips almost touching a wall and your knees bent towards your chest and your arm straight in line with your ear.
- Roll onto your back unbend your legs and straighten them along the wall. Your hips should be near the wall.
- Press the toe mounds towards the ceiling the bring the pinky sides of the feet towards the ground.
- Extend from the inner groin to the inner heel and roll the thighs together.
- Press the top center thighs back towards the wall and lift the knee caps towards the thighs.
- Relax the abdomen and roll the shoulders under opening the chest.
- If the knees bend move away from the wall till the legs are straight
- Use a chair and bend the knees on the seat of a chair